||CONFERENCE. 26 MAY 2015 IV EDITION OF THE CONFERENCE
|LNG MARKET IN POLAND, BALTIC SEA REGION AND EUROPE.
NEW MODEL OF THE GAS MARKET.
|Hotel Courtyard by Marriott in Warsaw (Zwirki&Wigury street, 1 ), Poland
Dear Sirs and Madames,
We are proud to invite to take part in the IV edition of the conference "LNG in Poland, Baltic Sea Region and Europe. New model of the gas market".
The conference is one of the most important event for the gas sector, especially LNG market in Poland and Baltic Sea Region.
The main topic of this year's international conference is the development of LNG market in the Baltic Sea Region.
The conference will be opened by Director of Oil&Gas Department in the Polish Ministry of Economy. Next speeches will be delivered by Director of Polskie LNG (Polish LNG) - operator of LNG Terminal in Swinoujscie (Poland) and Director of LNG Terminal of Klaipeda (Lithuania).
Others speakers will be i.e. representatives of Polish Parliament, PGNiG S.A. (Polish National Gas Company), main alternative gas operators, producers of LNG, experts from renowed consulting companies and law firms.
THE MAIN TOPICS OF THE CONFERENCE:
1. LNG TERMINALS IN THE BALTIC SEA REGION - INSTRUMENTS OF DIVERSIFICATION OF SOURCES OF GAS SUPPLY IN THE BALTIC SEA REGION AND CENTRAL EUROPE REGION;
2. LNG TERMINAL IN SWINOUJSCIE (POLAND) : STATUS OF IMPLEMENTATION, TECHNICAL AND BUSINESS MODEL;
3. LNG TERMINAL IN KLAIPEDA (LITHUANIA) : TECHNICAL AND BUSINESS MODEL, SERVICES AND COOPERATION WITH GAS SUPPLIERS AND GAS CONSUMERS;
5. ARCHITECTURE OF ENERGY SECURITY IN POLAND : LNG TERMINAL, UNDERGROUND GAS STORAGE SYSTEM, INTERCONNECTORS AND DEVELOPMENT OF GAS TRANSMISSION NETWORK;
6. RELEASE OF LNG EXPORT FROM USA AND ITS IMPACT ON THE GLOBAL LNG MARKET;
7. IMPORT LNG FROM USA : US REGULATIONS, MODELS OF LNG CONTRACTS, PRICES OF LNG IN US AND IMPORT COSTS TO EUROPE;
8. LNG ON WORLD MARKETS. PRICING MODELS, BUYERS (PURCHASING GROUPS) AND SELLERS (INTEGRATED OFFERS) STRATEGIES
9. CURRENT STATUS AND PROSPECTS OF DEVELOPMENT OF DOMESTIC LNG PRODUCTION;
10. ECONOMIC AND LOGISTIC CONDITIONS OF LNG IMPORT TO POLAND;
11. REGULATORY AND LEGAL CHALLENGES OF IMPORTING GAS TO THE LNG TERMINAL;
12. CONCESSIONS, TARRIFS AND OTHERS REGULATORY CONDITIONS OF ACTIVITIES IN THE GAS MARKET IN POLAND;
13. REGULATORY AND LEGAL CONDITIONS OF CHANGE OF GAS SUPPLIER;
14. ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS AND OBLIGATIONS RELATED TO LNG TRANSPORTATION, REGASIFICATION AND TRADE.
Over 50 managers representing the major companies from the gas sector from Poland and the Central Europe, the major industrial gas recipients in the region and the leading European gas companies interested in expansion in the Central Europe region will attend the conference.
The special guests of the conference will be the representatives of two Baltic LNG terminals : LNG terminal in Swinoujscie (opening in December 2015) and LNG terminal in Klaipeda (opened in December 2014).
The conference will be translated simultaneously into English and Polish.
Hotel Courtyard by Marriott in Warsaw is situated very close (only 100 metres) to the Warsaw Chopin Airport.
More details about conference:
PROGRAMME OF THE CONFERENCE
If you are interested in our cooperation offer (partnership; sponsorship; presentation stalls), please contact us by email (email@example.com) or phone (+48 606 786 686).
Report from the last year's edition of the conference is available here.
List of companies and institutions which have already confirmed their participation in the conference :
(updated: 22.05.2015) :
> Barter S.A. (President of the Management Board)
> Cryogas M&T Poland S.A.
> Domański Zakrzewski Palinka law firm
> Duon Dystrybucja S.A. (i.e. Vice-President of the Management Board)
> Gazoprojekt S.A.
> Grupa Azoty S.A. (Director)
> Grupa Azoty Zaklady Chemiczne "Police" S.A. (Director)
> Institute of Oil and Gas
> Klaipedos Nafta AB (Director)
> LNG-Silesia Sp. z o.o. (i.e. President of the Management Board)
> Ministry of Economy (i.e. Director of Oil&Gas Department)
> Novatek Gas&Power GmbH (Directors)
> Novatek Polska Sp. z o.o. (Director)
> Operator Systemu Magazynowania Sp. z o.o. (i.e. President of the Management Board, Director)
> PGNiG S.A. Oddział Obrotu Hurtowego
> PGNiG S.A. Obrót Detaliczny (i.e. Vice-President of the Management Board)
> PGNiG S.A. Odolanow Branch (i.e. Director)
> PGNiG S.A. Oddział w Sanoku
> PGNiG S.A. Oddział w Zielonej Górze
> Polskie LNG S.A. (Director)
> Unimot S.A. (Director)
> Wawrzynowicz&Wspólnicy (Partners)
> White&Case (Partner)
> Zakłady Chemiczne "Chemet" S.A. (i.e. President of the Management Board)
> Zarząd Morskiego Portu Gdańsk S.A. (Port of Gdansk)
I would like to invite you to participate in the conference !
Michał Putkiewicz, President of the Board
Adventure Consulting Sp. z o.o. (Ltd.)